NAPSACK wearable sleeping bag
The Poler Napsack is camp innovation at its best. It has zippers at the shoulders so you can stick your arms out, & a cinch at the bottom so you can stick your legs out. Or, hike it up to your waist, cinch it, & wear it like a puffy coat around the campfire! Then crawl right back into your tent without ever having to leave the warmth of your bag.
Perfect for summer trips, couch surfing, music festivals, jumping into after surfing or any other activity that brings your core temp down.
- Fully Reversible.
- Zippered shoulders allow the free use of your arms in Lounge mode.
- Drawcord bottom can be cinched shut for Sleep mode.
- Cinch drawcord at waist for Walk mode.
- Soft Ripstop Nylon Exterior
- Thermastuff synthetic insulation
- Handwarmer pockets and 4"x 5" accessory pockets on each side.
- 18" x 8" stuffsack included
- 2-2.5 lbs
Medium - Fits up to 5' 8" tall.
Large - Fits up to 6' 3" tall.
If you are within 3 inches of the upper limit of the recommended height, we recommend you size up so that you have a comfortable amount of space for your feet & wiggle room while sleeping.